Friday, February 6, 2009

2 Times!

I was tagged to do this challenge by too different people. Kathy--I was going to do it anyway, but Natalie's tag gave me a big shove to get it done.


I know this isn't from forever ago, but I don't very many pictures on our computer since we have had it less than a year. This was taken September 19, 2008 at JcPenney in the picture taking place. I went with Kim to help out with Taylor while Elle got her pictures taken. Riker and Taylor had tons of fun playing with all the props and looking out the window at all the people passing by.

So to do this you have to-

1-Go to your picture folder

2-Choose the 6th folder of pictures in that folder.

3-Then choose the 6th picture in that folder, and post it.

4-Then tag 6 people to do it too!

I tag--Candace, Keri, Freya, Lenette, Kim, and Linda! Get to it people!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing Kalena! It's all good. It took two people tagging me before I FINALLY did it!

Missed you at church today!

Unknown said...

6-6-6?!?!?!?! EVILLLLL!!! haha. i'm at work so i can't do it right now since i don't have my pictures!