Saturday, February 21, 2009

It Wasn't Meant To Be...

My new dryer is broken. I know. I'm so mad. Like extremely mad. I guess I'm just not meant to have a dryer. I'm meant to hang our clothes up in Riker's bathroom and plug in the ghetto space heaterto dry them. And that after I take a shower I'm meant to dry myself off with a hard towel. For 2 weeks I had to luxury of drying off with a soft, fluffy towel. Hopefully one day I will be blessed with a working dryer.

3 comments:

Beau & Lenette said...

oh man that totally sucks!!! Where did you get the dryer from to begin with? Was it used already? I hope you can get a new one soon!

natalie said...

:( You can come and use mine. And I'm sorry to hear about Mitchell. If there's anything I can do, to help, let me know.

Kalena said...

-Lenette- We got it off Craig's List, so no guarentees. It was only $50 so if Mitchell can't fix it we'll just get another eventually.
-Natalie- Thanks for both! Just post videos of Andrew dancing and I'll be all good cause I'll be rolling on the floor laughing!