Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It's Valentine's Day!

This Valentine's Day Mitchell and I didn't go out, but we counted going to the PBR last week as our Valentine's Day date. We actually watched some of our friends kids so they could go out. We had lots of fun playing their Wii. Mitchell is all about get one for us now, we'll have to see if it really happens. Plus, our 3 year anniversary is in a couple weeks so we figured we'll just wait until then to celebrate. Here's how our Valentine's Day went down.

We got Riker a Valentine Spud.


He also got heart pancakes for breakfast.


I made Mitchell a huge heart cookie, I was trying to pull a Marlene, but I don't know if it worked so well.

I got Mitchell chocolates, the fortune cookies I made, and I made him a card too.

Mitchell got me tulips, and some good smelling thingys. (I have no idea what they're called)


And this was Riker's Valentine's Day outfit. It was hard to get a picture of him standing still so you could see what it says, this is the best I got. The shirt says Rock my Valentine.

1 comment:

freya said...

hearts everywhere! fun! and your tulips look amazing! i'm suprised brett didn't track down orange ones (he got me pink) since he's so obsessed with orange