Sunday, February 1, 2009

taggedish?

After church today I became entralled with a new blog. Candace's cousin...i think that's how they're related? But we go to the park with her kids and Riker loooves them..her son is in my primary class too. I love her kids...for sure. Well she has a super cute blog and now I'm inspried to take pictures of EVERYTHING no matter how much my hubby whines. Anyway, I took a tag from her blog that I thought was cutee.

10 years ago I...
-was obsessing over my future hubby.
-had now idea my future step-daughter was being born
-was 10.
-still in primary..but now I teach primary.in the same primary room (still surreal to me).
5 things on my "to do list" today...
-upload new pictures
-put Riker to bed
-watch "Rock of Love Bus"--I know..I'm horrible.
-not get a headache (a nightly occurance)
-not eat a cookie.
5 snacks I like...
-Nestle cookies
-Nestle cookie dough
-Ritz Bits with cheese of course
-Diet Dr. Pepper
-Combos
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
-get a Mazda SUV
-get a house
-help out the fam
-get a personal trainer ha.
-get Mitchell everything he needs to have an amazing business
5 places I've lived...
-Provo, Utah
-Albaquere, New Mexico (yes, I really did live there)
-Macon, Georgia
-The best place ever, Florida
-Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 jobs that I have had...
-A Sandwich Artist
-A JcPenney Jewlery Associate
-a mom!
8 favorite TV shows I love to watch...
-One Tree Hill!
-Lost
-Big Love
-Any reality show on MTV or VH1..i know gimme a break I get dragged into them
-Jon and Kate Plus 8 (I aspire to be like Kate...for real)
-HSN (please don't ask me why I dont' know)
-QVC (ha.)
-A Haunting...but only if Mitchell is present
things I did yesterday...
-got to sleep in..I love Mitchell's days off
-downloaded new jams to my touch.
-watched Cars and 101 Dalmations out of the corner of my eye
-didn't have to do laundry because I finally have a dryer. thank goodness.
-went grocery shopping
-tried to make cards
-ate chicken parmesam...yum.
-went to a tight bonfire
8 favorite places to eat...
-Red Elephant
-On The Border
-The Melting Pot
-Firehouse
-Taco Bell
-Pizza Hut
-Fazoli's (that is no more ugh.)
Olive Garden (soup, salad and breadsticks..fo sho)
8 things I'm looking forward to...
-Disney!
-Anniversary
-Riker's Birthday
-Mitchell's Birthday (I'm planning something special...shhh)
-Getting court over with.
-Hannah coming to visit
-Mileena coming to visit..i miss her :(
-A holiday...cause I <3 them.
8 things on my wish list...
-a car that I can drive without it having issues.
-mitchell's driver license
-a baby? ha.
-mileena being safe
-living closer to family...that means everyone needs to move here because I'm not leaving..ha
-always teaching my primary class..i frigginheart those kids!
-to have a tight mother's ring..when i'm old
-for One Tree Hill to never end...that would be heavenly.
8 peeps I tag...
Anyone and Eveyone!

1 comment:

natalie said...

Oh my freak! I just wrote a book of a comment and it was somehow erased. :( Summing up:
Shout out!! I also obsess over Rock Of Love, but do you know what happened to Ambre? I liked them together.
10 years ago, I was getting ready to graduate HS. That makes me feel old.
And I was just telling Candace the other day that I was glad that Clee was in your class, but I'm sure it was a shock to see him in a class-like atmosphere. Different kid at the park, right? You're a great teacher! I couldn't handle that many kids on my own. :)