Sunday, May 3, 2009

Stolen Memories

I don't know how many of you have been to DisneyWorld, but they have these Photo Pass cards. How they work:
there are people that work at Disney all over the park taking pictures and they hand out these Photo Pass cards.
Pretty nifty, I know. But once I got home and logged onto their site and totally fell in love with some of the pictures I realized they were $13 for 2 4x6s! Doesn't seem fair, right? Especially since you spend a whole months budget on food in one week at Disney. I tried anyway possible to copy the pictures from the site, but no such luck.
Then, I figure out I can just take a picture of the picture with my camera. Yes I, Kalena, has officially stolen from Disney. I never thought I would say that, but I did. Just take a look at this pictures and tell me you wouldn't have done the same thing.





Ok, so tell me which ones of you wouldn't have done what I did, seriously?!

2 comments:

natalie said...

ha. Sinner... This cracks me up! Such cute pictures.

freya said...

riker is sooo dang cute!