Monday, November 16, 2009
Halloween Festivities
We had lots of Halloweeny things we did and since I haven't had the internet since the middle of October I haven't been able to post :( But now I'm back on track!
First me and Riker went to a Pumpkin Patch with our Playgroup. Riker wasn't entertained with any of the ideas or games at the pumpkin patch. He was a party pooper.
Next was picking out our pumpkins!
And then carving them. Riker enjoyed coloring on his pumpkin more than carving it. He didn't like to get all eeky from the pumpkin guts.
Mileena didn't mind the getting eeky part at all, sometimes I think she's more of a boy than Riker is.
Riker with his pumpkin.
And Mileena with hers.
Our little pirate and our devil!
Tradition: A picture of the kids throwing their candy up in the air.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment