Monday, February 8, 2010

Getting Closer...

Caution:
Post full of Complaints

This pregnancy is definitely different than the one with Riker. With Riker I worked all the time, with hours varying from 1 in the morning until 10 or 11 in the afternoon with only an hour break. If I had to do that this time I would feel like I was dying, considering I already feel like that when the day is over. This baby likes to shove his feet in my ribs and make places I didn't even know I had hurt. Don't get me wrong I'm super excited to have another baby and I know it will all be worth it when I get to hold him, but as of now it just plain hurts! I only remember Riker putting his feet in my ribs once and it was like 2 days before I had him. All I remember is that he hiccuped a ton. And the heartburn this time is baaaaaad, I had it with Riker too but 2 Tums before I went to sleep usually took care of me for the night. With this one I wake up 1 or 2 times during the night and have to pop some Tums, and I've almost thrown up quite often because the heartburn was so intense.

I'm assuming that Heavenly Father knew I could handle more this time because last time I don't know what I would've done if it had been like this! I worked at JCPenney's in the Jewelry Department during the Christmas and Valentine's Day season (explains the working from 1 am to 10am). And I made pretty decent money with commission, so I know I was suppose to work. I guess raising an 11 year old and an almost 3 year old is enough work as it is!

Anyway, sorry about my complaining post. I figure my kids will want to know how my pregnancies were one day, and since I'm not very dedicated to journaling I'm planning on making this blog into a scrapbook.

Here we are! I'm 32 weeks in this picture and right now I'm at 34! I didn't even get this big with Riker so it's a change for me and Mitchell. He keeps saying "I can't believe how big your getting!"

2 comments:

Beau & Lenette said...

when your 34 weeks pregnant you get to complain as much as you like!! Just a few more weeks!!! I'm actually jealous.

Unknown said...

i can't believe you're gonna have another baby so sooooon ahhhhhh!!!! i can't wait!!! :)