Wednesday, January 21, 2009
FREE!!
I love getting free stuff, though it rarely happens, but now everyone has an opportunity to get something free! Woo Hoo! Carrie Stroud is in my ward at church and she is an amazing photographer! I'm in the process of talking Mitchell into letting us get our pictures taken by her this summer when Mileena comes down. Anyway she is a having a give-away! You will get a free session with her. All you have to do it go to her blog http://carriestroudphotography.blogspot.com/ and comment on one of the picture that you like the most. AND if you mention the give-away on your blog your name goes in TWICE to give-away. Go ahead check it out...she's AMAZING!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, I saw your comment on Carrie Stroud's site. I think you have to put it on the one about the give away. Make sure you go back and post on that one so you can hopefully win!
Thanks for coming today! I really appreciated your help and just chatting with you! You Rock!!
Post a Comment