Thursday, January 22, 2009

What a Cutie-Patootie!

I thought I'd post a few pictures of Riker from the past few weeks. Isn't he the cutest little boy ever?
Another one with all his gear on.
I found him in his room in this basket with all of this treasures: a ball (of course), his spider, his ladybug, and his teeny tiny doggie. He keeps all of the stuff except for the balls on a shelf in his room so they don't get lost. He's so smart!
Here are his tiny feet in my big ol' shoes. But I thought it was cute that he got his toes in right and everything.
Riker's recent obsession is the movie Cars, my Grandma got it for him for Christmas and he wants to watch it almost everyday.
My mom gave Riker a Mr. Potato Head for Christmas, and I actually forgot about it. But today I pulled it out from under his bed, and he absolutely loves it! Even though he gets frustrated because all the parts don't stay in all the time. He got a "camera" in his stocking too, and he was "taking pictures" of Mr. Potato Head dressed up as a Pirate for about 30 minutes. Too cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey my friend Kalena! Riker is adorable!

I left you a blog award on my scrapping blog. Go snag it when you get a second!