Monday, March 9, 2009

FSU Baseball

It's baseball season! Woop! Riker loves going to the FSU baseball games and this time his little "girlfriend" and her family came. She was opening boiled peanuts for him and everything! Here's some pictures him and Erin took.


Riker took this one

Riker wouldn't stay still long enough for Erin to take a decent picture of him. This is what most of the looked like.

Riker got this one of Erin. What a cutie!

This is one I took, they were a little hyped up on sugar so it was hard to get a good one. This is the best I got!

1 comment:

natalie said...

So cute! I love his face in that last one. Being hyped up on sugar is the best way to be at a baseball game. :)
Also I got my boys vest from 77kids and the ties from the childrens place. I can't wait to put them on!!