Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Turn.

Since Mitchell has gone to the hospital so often this past month my body figured it was my turn. On Sunday I started getting a pain my lower back, right near my tailbone. I thought maybe it had been bruised by my reckless little boy who uses me as a wrestling buddy when I'm not looking. But it never went away, and it got to the point that I couldn't sit down at all. It was getting red and swollen, I know gross. I was going to head to the doctor this morning but by 3 am last night I couldn't take it anymore. Mitchell drive me to the hospital, I found out it was a cyst. It came from a hair follicle that got infected. The FSU intern that was going to do the procedure told me it wasn't going to be pain-free. And boy was she right :( But I'm just happy it's out and I can somewhat sit down now.

So Mitchell and I switched places, and now he's taking care of me. Will this ever end!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh you guys can't catch a break! Hopefully this is the last of it!

Carrie said...

OUCH! I'm so glad you went to the hospital when you did though....

Kathy said...

Oh my goodness!!! I sure hope you are doing better! Holler if you need anything!

Brittany said...

No Fun :( I'm so sorry to hear about all the hospital time. I hope you two are feeling better. Candace had Riker over at my in-laws today. He is sooo cute and sooo sweet. He shared his sandwich with Rylee and Kalil. Thankyou Riker, you little handsome man.

Candace said...

hahah. Candace Elaine Sirmans likes this.

LOVE YOU! :)