Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Life Through Disposable Eyes: Part 2

This is the middleish part of our month of December!

First came....Mileena's Baptism! We are all so proud of her for getting baptized. She is basically amazing!



Don't worry about me in this picture, I was just an emotional wreck (I blame it on being prego). And thank you Lenette for the dress! She loves it!!


Then it was the Festival of Lights. Around Christmas time Tallahassee has a big ol' party downtown. Complete with a Jungle Bell Run, lots of fattening and pricey food, and creepy Christmas characters. The creepiest thing about these characters is that in the pictures you can see the real people's faces through the costume. Check out the top of this little mouses hat. Ekkk.

Next came, decorating the Christmas tree!

And last, we went to a gingerbread party! Mitchell and Riker made one house, and Mileena and I made the other. It was tons of fun! Especially for Riker (once Mitchell decided to give up on making theirs perfect.)


ps-I'm definitely not getting any looove back on ANY of my posts. :( This makes me rather sad. *hint hint*

1 comment:

Beau & Lenette said...

I'm sending the love!!! I need a better picture of Mileena in her dress! Can you believe you're gonna have another baby in like 2 months!!