First Stop: Dorothy B. Oven Park
Man, I love this place. I've gone here every year as a child and how as an adult. For those of you who don't live here in Tally-ho, it's a park that get a dressed up for Christmas. There are thousands of lights and it is beautiful. Plus, lots of fun for the kiddos.


Second Stop: 6 Months Prego!
So I technically turned 24 weeks on November 30th, but I didn't get around to taking a picture til the next week. So I'm 25 weeks in this picture, but pretty sure the same thing.
Third Stop: Mileena's Christmas ConcertIt was extremely weird for me sitting in the same lunchroom/auditorium, watching the same stage, hearing my same music teacher introduce the concert, and listening to some of the same songs I sang that night and it had only been 11 years later since I had done all of that. Pretty crazy. Anyway, Mileena did awesome in her concert! She was a La Fiesta dancer and definitely La Fiesta-ed her life away.

Fourth Stop: Visting Santa!
Riker had been talking about this moment for weeks on end. And he didn't cry at all while sitting on Santa's lap (which is a huge step up from last year). But he barely spoke! He had been telling everyone and their mother that Santa was getting him a Thomas and Percy choo-choo for Christmas, but once he gets up to the big guy himself he barely spits out the words "choo-choo". But all around it was better than last years visit.
(Compare photos below)
2009:

2008:
No comments:
Post a Comment