My dad came to visit this week. He got here on the first and left today. He got in really late on Saturday and we were going to have him sleep in Riker's room on the bed we have set up for Mileena. We were worried Riker would freak out when he saw a man sleeping in his room, but my dad said they both woke up at the same time. Then my dad said "I'm Grandpa", and they both turned over and went back to sleep for an hour or so. At least Riker didn't freak. He actually really liked my dad, he always wanted him to play with him and hold him. The whole time he was here I kept telling him to move back, I know it will never happen but it's a nice thought.

Since my dad doesn't live here anymore, he just HAD to pick up a TON of FSU stuff while he was here. This is him and Riker walking along in the mall on our way to shop.

There we are!

My dad has lots of friends here, so they had a little get together in his honor. There was amazing food, as usual at Mormon parties, and I know he loved seeing everyone.

When my dad would sit on the couch, Riker would always want to sit next to him. It's so cute how much Riker loves him.
No comments:
Post a Comment