So obviously not much has been going on for the past week, because I usually update my blog every other day. I figured I'll fill you all in on a few things going on here in the Jaggar household.
--Mitchell's best friend from Vermont, Jeff, came down on Tuesday and is staying with us for a little while. He's been working with Mitchell and helping him out a lot.
--Riker is talking so much these days, his most recent words are plane, sticker, potty, Jeff, and Nyah.
--I've recently became obsessed with Audrina from The Hills. Her hair is so cute, so I've been intently watching her on the show for the past 2 weeks trying to figure out how she styles it and gets it cut. I pretty much figured it out so I got my hair cut this week and it looks pretty good. Audrina's hair is a darker brown than mine is so I was debating wither or not to dye it darker. So a few days ago I did it. But my hair turned out black, I really don't like it. Everyone else does, but I don't. I called a friend who owns a hair salon and she said it would be from $70 to $95 to fix it. So I'm just going to have to deal with it until it fades.
--My car works!! Woo Hoo! It's still acting a little sketchy so I don't go past 4th gear but I can at least use it around town. I hope it lasted for a while.
--I'm so sad that we can't go to my sister-in-law, Lenette's, for Thanksgiving. I was so excited. :(
Well, I'm going to head out because today is my free day and Mitchell made brownies for me! Oh how I love my wonderful hubby!
1 comment:
I'm so sad you're not coming too! you will be missed!
Post a Comment