Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What a Fun Day!

Yesterday me and Riker went out to lunch with my friend Keri and then we went to Lake Ella with her and her dog and my other friend Candace and her cousins. At Lake Ella we fed the ducks Riker loved it! We took our family picture at Lake Ella this summer and every time he sees the picture he says "Duck! Duck!" He is so smart. After Lake Ella we went to Tom Brown Park. Riker's favorite thing there is the see saw. There is this new electronic game that is suppose to be good exercise. It's still a little weird to me that there is something like that at a park. At first I thought it was a drink machine. Anyway, it was a very fun day, Riker enjoyed it a lot. I'm so happy I have my own car so I can do fun things like this with him!


Riker made a new friend, Candace's cousin, Andrew

No comments: