Thursday, December 4, 2008

Danda!!

On Tuesday me, Riker, and Keri went to the Tallahassee Mall just to look around, and we saw Santa! There was no line to sit in his lap but I wanted to wait until Mitchell was with us to do that. Riker had gotten a small bouncy ball from Old Navy and him and Santa were playing catch. It was so cute! Riker was so excited to see Santa and to play with him. It made me really happy to see him so excited. I love Christmas time!! Anyway, we went into another store and the whole time Riker was saying "Danda! Danda!" (Santa in his words) and he kept pointing toward where Santa was. I had to tell him that we would go see Santa sometime soon with Daddy. I didn't have my camera to take pictures, I wish I had, but I just thought it was a cute story!

No comments: