There is a reason why Mitchell normally cooks. I do sometimes but I also have problems sometimes. I try to buy things to make it easier for me, like pre-made crusts for pizza. You know the ones you roll out? Well, the first time I made a pizza with that crust it turned out really yummy. But a few days ago I tried it and it didn't turn out so good.
I definitely forgot to roll out the crust. Instead I just lumped it all together and tried to spread it out and once I realized I had done it wrong it was too late. Mitchell even tried to come to the rescue with this pizza tossing skills but it didn't work. We ended up at Taco Bell :)
1 comment:
hahaha!! Sorry, but that's funny! I've made a few of those before. did you die your hair? It looks good!
Post a Comment