Last night was the Winterfest Festival in downtown Tallahassee. I use to go to this when I was little but I don't remember much of it. We went last year too but we got there too late and it was so crowded it wasn't even worth it. This year we got there about 2 and 1/2 hours early, so we got an awesome seat for the parade. I was going to run in the annual Jingle Bell Run but I didn't even realize I didn't wear the best shoes for it. So me, Mitchell, and Riker just sat and waited for the parade while Keri and Freya ran it. Riker was all about the parade, he was waving and clapping the whole time. And he got lots of candy and goodies. Mitchell and I decided that if we want the good stuff we just need to bring him with us!

Frosty, Riker and me!

Freya, Riker, Mitchell, Keri, and Brandi

Watching the parade

Riker had a sweet ride!
No comments:
Post a Comment