Riker is always asking me to listen to "jams"(music). His favorite is still "Love In This Club" by Usher. I already put a video up of him jamming to it a little while ago. But I took another one today.
He's such a stud! I'll have to email you the pictures from Saturday! They are soo cute! I did a layout with one of them. Do you care if I put it on my blog? I wanted to make sure before posting it to the world. It's pretty cute! Chat with you tomorrow if you come to play group!
3 comments:
that cracks me up!!! I LOVE his new haircut!
He's such a stud! I'll have to email you the pictures from Saturday! They are soo cute! I did a layout with one of them. Do you care if I put it on my blog? I wanted to make sure before posting it to the world. It's pretty cute! Chat with you tomorrow if you come to play group!
i'm takin him to the club. he dances better than most guys our age hahaha.
Post a Comment