Hi Kalena! The silhouettes were so easy to make. I just took side shots of everyone, made them black and white (easier for tracing), printed the photos on to printer paper, cut out our side views, painted them black, and glued them onto cardstock. Good luck! ps, Your hubby has mad skillz! That's awesome. :)
6 comments:
hahahaha funny
That's hilarious! That doesn't even look too comfy! What a riot!
Nice!!!! :) He's a such a dork!
Your family's cute!
Hey Kalena! I found your blog through facebook, and I have one too! I'm going to put a link to your blog on mine so I am not a blog stalker!
Hi Kalena! The silhouettes were so easy to make. I just took side shots of everyone, made them black and white (easier for tracing), printed the photos on to printer paper, cut out our side views, painted them black, and glued them onto cardstock.
Good luck!
ps, Your hubby has mad skillz! That's awesome. :)
Post a Comment