So I went to Enrichment last night and it was learning how to make cards. I've always wanted to learn some fun but easy ideas because Mitchell has such a big family I would love it if we could send a card to every brother and sister or niece or nephew on their birthday. But there are too many to buy cards for each birthday. So now I have some neat ideas for cards and I'm going to try to make and send one to everyone in our family on their birthday! Try is the keyword here. They also gave us a list of websites to get ideas from I'm loving it! Here are the cards that I made last night. One is for Christmas, the next is for a birthday, and the last one is for a wedding or something.

I love them!
She even gave us the cool idea to use wrapping paper instead of scrapbooking paper. So if you're sending a gift the card will match it! And she also taught us how to do it with tissue paper! So much fun, I think this is my new obsession!
Lenette- I think I have all your family's birthday except for the new babies, Logan and Korbin. Do you by any chance have those?
1 comment:
super cute! I can't wait to get my card :) You'll have to teach me the next time we are together...whenever that might be!
Post a Comment