Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Car Quest Part 4
I know, I know too many parts of this blog for anyone's good, even mine. The owner of the Ford Taurus that we were suppose to look at tonight is actually in California and he won't be back until Friday. So obviously that postpones it until at least then. But he said it is waiting to be sold to us when he gets back, which is good to know. Now if only I didn't have $1,300 cash burning a hole in my pocket until then! We found out today that our friends need to sell their truck soon too, so Mitchell is thinking about buying that for work, then selling our car. We'll just have to see how it all works out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
trucks are gass gusslers be careful! you'll find the perfect car just be patient.
Post a Comment