Thursday, October 2, 2008

New Favorite Song

You know when you hear a song for the first time and it gives you the chills? That's how I know that song is my new favorite. I love that feeling, and I love music! Well my favorite song now is Fall For You by-Secondhand Serenade. I actually saw them in concert in March. The band Yellowcard came to Tally and Secondhand Serenade was one of there openers. I didn't really like their music then, I mean it wasn't horrible like some of the other bands that night, but I didn't fall in love with it. When I heard this song on the radio about a month or so ago I definitely fell in love with it. So check it out, I have it on my playlist at the bottom of my blog.





They are a band, but I couldn't find a picture of all of them. Not like it matters because the lead singer is quite good-looking :) but I got a picture with one of the other band member at the show.

Video-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKi125iqnFg

I'll try to put my new favorite songs as they come up on my playlist. My 3 latest are already on there. I know, know..I have a Miley Cyrus song on there...but I like it.

2 comments:

Beau & Lenette said...

great song! I don't listen too much these days but Disney songs or princess songs over and over and over and over......

Unknown said...

i love that song too! except it was way overplayed at applebee's so i'm kinda getting sick of it haha.