Friday, October 10, 2008

"Baby" Riker

These are some cute moments of Riker I captured throughout the last couple of weeks.

Whenever we go to the mall Riker always wants to ride on these rides. I gave in this time , and he looked so cute riding along in this old school car.

There is contest for Baby Gap and Kids Gap every year and if your child gets into the top 20 you and your child get to go out to California and he or she is in a photo shoot. Then if they are selected for the top 4 they get a $1,000 gift card for Gap and they're pictures from the photo shoot are used as advertisements in Gap stores all over the country. The deadline is October 22 so I've been trying to get a good close up picture of Riker. This is one I got, but I'm not to sure about it, I know I can get better. You guys let me know what you think too please!

One of Riker's favorite things is bath time. He loves to catch the water coming out of the faucet in cups or anything that can hold it. Once we turn that water off he's ready to get out. No complaining here, at least it's not a fight!

No comments: