Friday, October 17, 2008

Purple Permanent Marker

I know that when I look at my sister-in-law, Lenette's, blog and there is a funny entry about her kids doing something kids do, I always think I wonder when Riker will do those types of
things--if ever. Well, today was the day! This morning I was in Riker's room organizing all his old clothes into separate space bags (by the way these things are amazing!) and I had a permanent marker to label the bags with. When I got done it was lunchtime then right after lunchtime it was nap time. So I completely forgot about the marker laying on the floor in his room. A few hours after he woke up and as I was watching Dr. Phil, he came out of his room holding the marker and with purple all over his leg, finger, and a little bit on his head. I, of course, explained to him it was a "no no"and that he shouldn't do it again, but then from Lenette's example, I took a picture of him.




So there it is evidence that Riker is now a toddler. Here comes trouble!

1 comment:

Beau & Lenette said...

haha! Just wait till he colors his siblings! I'm amazed that he only got himself and not the walls or anything else! Gotta love the toddlers!