Thursday, October 16, 2008

Halloween Get-Up

About a year ago one of my friends gave me a good idea. It was buy clothes for Riker when they are on sale when the season has changed, but buy them in the size he'll be wearing next year. It has worked out great because about every 6 to 9 months Riker gets a growth spurt and seems grow out of his clothes left and right. So now all I do is pull out my bin of "future clothes" as I call it, and pick out the ones that will fit him at the time. I've been slacking on this for a while just because we've had to buy him clothes for the winter this year. But about a month ago I pulled out the bin, and it's like shopping all over again without having to pay! I forget how much stuff I buy little by little over the year until I see it all. Anyway, I found a super cute Halloween shirt I got last year at Baby Gap when all the Halloween stuff went on sale. It's really cute, but it's long sleeved, and it still gets somewhat hot down here in the middle of the day. But I put it on him today because my friend bought him some cute glow in the dark Halloween Crocs, and surprise! The shirt glows in the dark too! Riker looked so cute in his festive outfit I just had to take a some pictures.


the back of the shirt says--because I can see right through you!

Thanks Nicole! You're Awesome!

HAPPY EARLY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!

2 comments:

Beau & Lenette said...

That's the cutest shirt! He's too cute!

Anonymous said...

Aaah, he's so dang cute! I too bought Annalise a long sleeved Halloween shirt....what was I thinking? She has yet to wear it!