Monday, September 29, 2008
Halloween Costume
We got Riker's Halloween costume in the mail today! I'm so excited! I ordered it from Old Navy and got a really good deal on it. He is going to be a pirate this year, but when I tried it on him he wasn't liking it much. He was ok with the pants but once I put the shirt on it was over. He started making his sad face and whimpering, so I took it off. I guess we're just going to keep on trying it on him until Halloween so he gets use to it. After I took it off him I let him carry it around for a little bit, just so it wasn't an enemy but a "toy". He really wanted to wear the hat, so I put it on him and he's been wearing it since 11:30 this morning! He looks so cute in it, and at least he likes 1/4 of his costume.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
hey lady can you change the color of your posts, I'm having a hard time reading them. Totally cute pirate!
there you go!! is it better?
much better thanks! Olivia bawled her eyes out the first couple of years with her costumes. I remember when she was 2 I made her the cutes Tinker Bell costume and she just cried and cried. I'm a mean mom and I made her wear it anyway!
well than i'm a mean mom too! cause thats whats going to happene this halloween. but he gets over..especially if he's distracted and with all that candy falling in his bucket i'm pretty sure he'll be distracted!
sooooo cute!
Post a Comment