Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Conversations when Mitchell is tired
When it gets to be past 10:30 at night Mitchell usually starts to get really tired. Sometimes when I'm trying to talk to him he starts to fall asleep. It's really frustrating most of the time, because he pretends like he was awake the whole time and tries to tell me what I was saying. He gets it wrong every time of course. But sometimes he says really funny things and tonight was one of those times. We were talking about Paul's (my brother-in-law) son, and I was saying how his full name was Korbin Lance Jaggar. Then Mitchell says "Did you just say Cornbread Lance Jaggar?" I started laughing and he had no idea why, so I try to explain to him what we were talking about, because he always asks. This is how the rest of the conversation went. K-We were talking about Paul's son. M-Paul's son?! K-Yes, Paul's son. M-But I'm not his son I'm his brother! It was so funny! But he still thinks I'm the "crazy one", he says that I mix up my sentences and talk too fast. But I know I can always get a good laugh when Mitchell is good and tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hello...who's been dropped on his head one to many times?! Almost peed my pants over this one!
Post a Comment