Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's Time for the Fair!

Every year around this time the North Florida Fair comes to Tallahassee. I have only been 2 times that I can remember. Once as a kid and once while Mitchell and I were dating. He won me a stuffed animal that time. This year I wanted to go because I knew Riker would love the animals. It was lots of fun, he got to feed baby goats, see sharks and sea lions, eat cotton candy for the first time, and watch a pig race. We didn't go on any rides because they were $4 each and Riker was too little for most of them.

Feeding the baby goats. This was Riker's favorite part!

Nice hair, dude.

The Sea Lion Show

First experience with cotton candy.

The pig race.

What a sweetheart.

4 comments:

Beau & Lenette said...

so jealous I love me some cotton candy! That's the only reason why I go to those things;)

freya said...

hey what day did you go? i went on wednesday! did you guys see that disgustingly huge pig?

Kalena said...

we went last night. and yes! this thing could've eaten riker and no one would have been able to tell.

Desiree Bowen said...

Aw.. how fun!!