Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Oh, The Lights!

I decided this month to plan out all of our Family Home Evenings because there is just so many Christmasy things to do! So yesterday we went to a cute little park called Dorothy B. Oven. Every year they decorate the park with Christmas lights. I use to go there as a kid with my family and loved it. I was so excited to take Riker this year. I think he's still too little to really get into it but I like to pretend.


There we are! I wish Mileena was here with us though.

We found a train!

Checking it out.

Riker found a huge lollipop. Boy did he think he was in heaven. Too bad it wasn't real.

The Elders came with us too. This is Mitchell, Riker, Elder Lore, and Elder Cozzens.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey freya! i mean kalena? nice background! :P