I can't believe that my little man is three! So crazy. As I sat in Wendy's today with my mama I said how crazy it was that 3 years ago he couldn't do anything by himself, but now he can dip his chicken nugget in ranch, take a bite, take a drink, and wipe his hands off. All without asking for help, he just knows. So crazy. Makes me sad kinda, just cause my little man is growing up! Good thing I'll have another one soon (hopefully).
We're having quite a few birthday celebrations for Riker this year. Mitchell's parents and my parents will both be here on the 28th and 29th so we're going to have a family birthday party for him then. And in April we're going to have a friends party. But I still like doing something on kid's actual birthdays too. So last night (after Mitchell cut his hand open, and got stitches) we had pizza and Mac-n-Cheese, Riker's fave.

Then we let him open one present from us, and Meema (my mom) let him open 2 from her.

Then of course, singing Happy Birthday! We had some cupcakes leftover from my baby shower so we stuck a candle in one and sang. It's hilarious because Riker cannot smile during stuff like this. He always trys to be so serious, the only time he smiled or showed emotion while we were singing was when we sang his name.

I love my little guy and can't imagine my life without him! And I'm looking forward to 15 more great years with him!!
No comments:
Post a Comment