Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Out and About

We decided to take advantage of having Grammee (Mitchell's mom) being here and take Riker out for his birthday meal, since we missed it on his actual birthday. His favorite place to eat is Sbarro (Chik-Fila is a close second) so we all went to the mall and Grammee took Austin while we at lunch and had some solo time with Riker.
While we were waiting for Mitchell to get his food Riker and I had this conversation:

Me: This is just Mommy, Daddy, and Riker time! Isn't that exciting?! (We've been having some clingyness issues since Austin has come so one-on-one time with Riker is important these days)
Riker: ::Huge Gasp:: Yeah! I love you, Mommy! (Then he gives me the biggest hug ever)
M: I love you too, bud.

He is too cute, it's nice to know your kids actual want to be around you!

Eatin some ziti and breadsticks.

Ridin rides.

Satisfiyin his addiction.


Makin wishes.
And eatin dessert!

No comments: