Monday, March 1, 2010

Vermont!

Aside from court our visit to Vermont was great! There wasn't much snow when we got there but on the day of court it snowed all day long. The people we stayed with (Dylan's parents) have a Bed & Breakfast so we got our own little suite above there garage and they fed us every meal we were there. All for free! That's the way to vacation if I do say so myself. We got to hang out with Dylan and Shelley (Nyah's dad and his fiance). It was really nice to be able to talk about the situation and not feel like you're boring the person out of their skull. I swear Shelley and I could talk about it for days and never get annoyed with each other because we're the only ones that completely understand each others situation.
The day before we left I had to make a snowman. I've made one before when I liked in Virginia when it "snowed", but it was more of a frozen-dirtman than a snowman.


Icicles!


Dylan's parents have 4 llamas too! I had never seen a llama in person before, and they are huge! I was too scared to feed them, but Mitchell took a chance.

I was excited for the snow but it was so cold I couldn't handle staying outside for too long. Plus, Mitchell was so scared I was going to slip and fall that he held onto me every second we were outside. I know, my hubby is so kind and loving :)

No comments: