Friday, September 19, 2008

Eventful Afternoon

This afternoon me and Riker went to the mall with Kim, Taylor, and Elle. Kim was getting Elle's pictures taken for the first time, so I went to help keep an eye on Taylor. Riker was so excited this morning when I told him we were going to see Taylor. I think he is Riker's favorite friend. It was definitely a very eventful afternoon, more than I'm use to, that's for sure! But it was tons of fun, I love going to getting kids pictures taken even if they're not mine haha. I know, weird. But they got some really cute ones of Elle. During the pictures Riker and Taylor were having a blast playing! Riker doesn't get to play with kids much since we only have one car as of now and Mitchell takes it to work. So it was nice to see him having fun with another kid. Taylor would chase Riker around the stroller and Riker would scream and laugh so hard! It was really cute. It was also a good experience for me because I've been a little baby hungry and I think it's cured for a little while at least. 3 kids with 2 adults was hard, I don't even know how I would go out with 2 kids and just me. But here are some pictures of Taylor and Riker!
Playing!


Looking at the people walking by.



Watching Baby Elle get her pictures taken.

2 comments:

Beau & Lenette said...

I love watching my kids with thier friends. It's not that bad taking out 3 kids when they are your own. Okay sometimes it's tough, but that's why I don't go to the post office.

Kim and Scott said...

I love your blog! Those pictures of Taylor and Riker are SO cute. You are a great mommy.