Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm not sleepy, but Riker was

I should be asleep right now especially because I have to be up at 6 am, but for some reason I can't sleep. Sometimes I wish I could be a kid again and get all the perks of being one, like falling asleep whenever or wherever and then someone just carries you to your room. Over the last couple of weeks Riker has been falling asleep in some really weird places. Here are the 2 we were able to capture on video.



In this one, I was on the computer and Riker was standing next to me. I figured he was just watching me upload some pictures because he loves looking at pictures so much. Then i start to feel some sort of jerking, I look over and Riker has fallen asleep, standing up! I was trying so hard not to laugh, but it was so funny. Then he was getting upset because he couldn't get comfortable. I felt bad, so I stopped filming and put him to bed.

1 comment:

Beau & Lenette said...

that is soooo funny! Olivia fell asleep at the table once while she was coloring, but none of the other ones ever did.